Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Drowsy.

Bleh, I was so tired when I woke up. My brother was still with my dad and I woke up around 7:19. Not such a good sleep considering I went to bed around four. Anyways, it was super cold today ! Don't get me wrong, I love the cold, but it's not fun when I wear shorts. ): I'm surely wearing jeans tomorrow.

Geometry was super boring ! I hate how my teacher reviews so much. Much of the students in my class are sophomores I don't understand how they could be so stupid ! ( No offense. ) We took a quiz today about something he reviewed three times today and when I finished I had to wait a while because people were still working. I think I sound mean and selfish, so I'll stop talking about it.

Latin, latin. Synopses are super fun ! But I'm really scared for the test on Thursday. I think I'll do horrible and I need to get an A so that I can have an overall A by the semester.

PE was the same old thing. Did a routine and got graded. Not much excitement there.

Biology is so mean. ): I don't like learning about ceel division. It's so hard to remember. I have to study hard tomorrow since we have a test Friday and it's only fill in the blank ! I'll probably fail miserably.

At lunch Nunu and I walked around since Nii Nii wanted us to buy her a drink and I don't really like going to the place where we buy it. I feel bad now. I'm complaining so much. Almosy each sentence has something like 'I don't like.' Sorry guys. ):

I have to do so much history homework when wake up later today ! My teacher is really giving us a hard time about this since he keeps giving us more and more and more to do. I need to do good so I could have an A though...

In English I was so happy ! I got an A on a 'final' we had ! I was so happy happy happy !

I was so tired when I got home that I was knocked out from 6pm to 8pm when Nunu called me. Then I had to rush to do homework and shower. I didn't eat a lot today... But I don't eat a lot to begin with haha. (:

Toodles guys.

Love,
MichaelaNINA. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment