Sunday, January 24, 2010

Apologies & Depression

Hey, sorry for not posting in like... so long ahah. Not enough energy or time. Well, it isn't like lots of pepole read this anyways so I suppose it wasn't missed at all. But I'll still keep my apology here JUST IN CASE. :c

I'm sick. Like seriously sick. I've been sick since last Saturday. And it's still going strong. Why does my body hate me so much ?! It always fails on me when I need it the very most. Like today since I really need to finish all my homework for history. I really need to do it because I want all A's but if I don't do good on my history homework then my 88% won't go up to 90%! ): I would be so disappointed in myself. Latin, I guess I'm not worried. I still technically got an A, it's just that my report card will still be a B+... Nevermind, I'll still be upset. Just not as much I guess. Man, I can barely breathe out of my nose. I guess my immune system is weak or something. Bad unhealthy Michaela! Well, it'll pass away with medicine hopefully. c: It can't stay with me forever!

The rain! It was awesome. I kind of got sick of my hair being wet though since it gets all ugly when it's wet. It was so ugly for week. D': I'm sorry if I blinded anyone in the process. It was so cold! And it's still cold now. I like it cold, but when I always have goosebumps and I'm shivering it's not that cool. I wish I had a parka. A really pretty warm, furred parka! (: And cute mittens. Jeans. Converse. And my neeeeeew hat! MARY I GOT A HAT! Heheh. It's so warm and fuzzy. It's one of those hats that looks all pro Russian. I'd be so happy.

Well, I have to leave right now. I'm at my dad's house ( hate it here so much ), and lots of homework to do. I have to eat soon too... Haven't eaten yet today. It slipped my mind completely. D:

1 comment:

  1. :D YOU GOT A HAT!?!?! *high five* *hug* :]
    Miss Michaela! :( You have to take care of yourself. I'm worried for your being and health. I'll get really sad if my twin is tired and sick. :( YOU SHOULD DRINK ORANGE JUICE! I heard from David, that it helps build your immune system, yes? :) ohhh!!! STUDY HARD, MICHAELA! I hope you get all A's!!!!! :( It's so horrible that I don't go to the same high school as you. I hate blue :\ RED FTW! ^-^

    Okay, all that talking. :] I hope you get better Miss Michaela! :) I'll be thinking of you to get better! TELEPATHY? :D I'll tell your body to heal itself like SUPER WOMAN! *whoosh* *pretends to fly and cape flying in the background*

    ReplyDelete